Source web design and build goes back to basics and finds out exactly what you want to achieve.
We’ve created many websites over the years and it’s never a one-size-fits-all process. It’s all about matching aim to budget, building something that looks truly stunning and then ensuring it works like a dream.
We look after it all including the photography, copywriting, webhosting, search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay per click (PPC).
And when it’s live, we’ll even monitor site activity and report back.
Our Worcester team can also look after your e-commerce, e-shots and social media.
How it’s done – Step by Step
1. Project Requirement Meeting
2. Project Scope Meeting ie. Hosting arrangements, CMS, copy
4. Website Map
5. Copywriting for Content – we can arrange this for you if required.
6. Creative Look and Feel Meeting
7. Initial Statice Design Presentation – concepts of website, look and feel in a static format made with feeback session for modifications.
8. Static Design Sign Off – final stage of the visual design of the site.
9. Build with modifications and amends
10. Interactive Sign Off
11. Final Website Online Presentation
12. Delivery and Upload